Be one of the first modern day pilgrims to walk the path from the spectacular Cathedral in Llandaff to the Holy Well and Hallowed Shrine of our Lady at Penrhys. The Penrhys Pilgrimage Project is recreating and waymarking the pilgrimage route which can easily be completed in two days, thus providing a great introduction to making a pilgrimage. If you are considering pilgrimage, or just want a good walk to explore parts of the South Wales valleys, this route is for you.
- Sunday 22nd November 10.30. Divine Liturgy.
- We welcome Gabriela Ilinca through Holy Baptism.
- We welcome Stephen and Rhydian into the Church
- (no title)
- Farewell to Anastasia
- Sunday 21st June is the feast of St Celer
- Christos Anesti – Christ is Risen – Hristos a inviat – Christos Voskrese
- Easter Message of His Eminence Archbishop Nikitas
- Great Wednesday – Service of Holy Unction – 15/04/20