Be one of the first modern day pilgrims to walk the path from the spectacular Cathedral in Llandaff to the Holy Well and Hallowed Shrine of our Lady at Penrhys. The Penrhys Pilgrimage Project is recreating and waymarking the pilgrimage route which can easily be completed in two days, thus providing a great introduction to making a pilgrimage. If you are considering pilgrimage, or just want a good walk to explore parts of the South Wales valleys, this route is for you.
- Christmas Services
- Archbishop Gregorios reposed in the Lord. May his memory be eternal.
- Welcome to Deborah through Holy Chrismation
- Annual Pilgrimage to St Cybi’s Well
- Pilgrimage to St Justinians Chapel – photo gallery
- Baptism of Martha & Jonah
- Pilgrimage to St Justinians
- Open Doors – St Nicholas’ Greek Orthodox Church Cardiff
- Lampeter Orthodox Church discussion on ‘Mission’ – Sunday 8th September 2019