Be one of the first modern day pilgrims to walk the path from the spectacular Cathedral in Llandaff to the Holy Well and Hallowed Shrine of our Lady at Penrhys. The Penrhys Pilgrimage Project is recreating and waymarking the pilgrimage route which can easily be completed in two days, thus providing a great introduction to making a pilgrimage. If you are considering pilgrimage, or just want a good walk to explore parts of the South Wales valleys, this route is for you.
- Doreen Pearce – Memory Eternal
- Holy Baptism 10th Oct 2021
- Sanctify those that love the beauty of Thy house.
- A Message from our Parish Treasurer
- Pilgrimage to St Govans Chapel Pembrokeshire
- The Icon of St Govan venerated at the Chapel of St Govan.
- St. Natalia, Martyr, of Nicomedia Commemorated on August 26
- A Gift Of Two Icons
- Light of the world